If you find that a link no longer works or would like your site added to our links page, please let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Snow Knives and Tin Oil Lamps: Enduring Traditions Among
Canada's First Peoples, Canadian First Nations
artifacts, on the Virtual Museum of Canada site.
- Canadian Museum of Civilization
- Canadian Native Art - an Ojibwa cultural perspective, an Ojibwa elder and artist comments on the Anishnabe culture of
her childhood north of Lake Superior and interprets the native legends and
myths that source much of the imagery of Ojibwa artists like Morrisseau and
- Cape Dorset Inuit Art and Inuit Cultural
Perspectives, on the Canada's Digital Collections site.
- First Nations Art: An Introduction to
Contemporary Native Artists in Canada, on the Canada's Digital Collections site.
- Glenbow Museum: Where the World Meets the West
- Luxton Museum of the Plains Indian, on the Canada's Digital Collections site.
- Mi'kmaq Portraits Collection, on the Nova Scotia
Museum: A Family of 25 Museums
of Anthropology, University of British Columbia, with
a great collection of Northwest Coast Native artifacts.
Gallery of Canada, includes First Nations art.
- Potlatch Collection
- Prince George Native Friendship Centre, including information on their gallery and gift shop.
British Columbia Museum
- The Virtual Keeping House: A First
- Virtual Museum of Canada
- The Virtual Museum of Metis History and Culture, by the Gabriel Dumont Institute of Native Studies and Applied Research.
Ojibwa Crafts and Art Gallery, Indian owned and
operated, Curve Lake Indian Reserve, Ontario, Canada.
Art Gallery ArtSite, with information on their
extensive Inuit collection.
GALLERIES/ART FOR SALE
Indian Crafts and The Canadian Carver
- The Alicat Gallery, represents over
one hundred local and Western Canadian artists and
- Alazz.com, bringing together, promoting, and marketing Artists from Northwestern Ontario and other areas across Canada.
- Black Sheep Gallery, featuring folk and outsider art from the US and Canada, and First Nations/Native art from Canada.
- Black Tusk Gallery: Northwest Coast
Raven Co., an online gallery showcasing exclusively
in museum quality art by only the finest Native Artists
from the northwest coast of North America. Artists
currently include: Marcus Alfred, Wayne Alfred, Joe
David, Beau Dick, Gordon Dick, Erich Glendale, Stan Hunt,
Tim Paul, and Richard Sumner.
House, in Banff, includes information on and works by
Inuit and Native artists.
- Canadian Indian Art Inc. Canadian Indian Art is committed to offer you the finest and exclusive collection of West Coast Native Artwork. We have been collecting authentic and exquisite pieces since 1980.
- Changing Tide Creations,
breathtaking Northwest Coast Canadian Native artwork by carver Troy Roberts.
- Clearwater Lake Collectibles,
antiques and collectibles, including a section devoted to arts and crafts from First Nations communities in northern Manitoba.
- Coastal Peoples, an exquisite collection of Pacific Northwest Coast Native artwork.
Art: Fine Native Art from the Pacific Northwest Coast,
includes artist profiles.
- Douglas Reynolds Gallery: Northwest Coast
Native Art & Jewelry
Dancer Enterprises, the home of artist Roy Henry
- Eagle Spirit Gallery, specializing in Northwest Coast Native Art.
- Eagle Talon Necklaces, replicas using cow bone or buffalo horn.
People's Art: Gallery of Native Art
- Free Spirit Gallery, where you will find exquisite Inuit art (Eskimo) carvings from the Arctic north, magnificent Northwest Coastal Native American art (Indian) and other beautiful art treasures.
- Gallery Canada, Rare, Authentic White Stone Inuit - Eskimo Art Carvings and Sculptures.
- Haida Art For Sale, showcasing the
work of Haida artist Capt Gold.
- Hill's Native Art, North America's Largest Northwest Coast Native Art Gallery.
- I-Hos Gallery, with a collection of traditional and contemporary northwest coast artwork and crafts produced by First Nation artists.
Makers On-line Art Gallery, includes Native Art
Gallery, with biographies.
Art - Galerie Inuit Plus, Inuit (Eskimo) art gallery
showcasing quality inuit sculptures and graphics by Inuit
artists from arctic Canada (Nunavut/Nunavik/& NWT).
Gallery of Vancouver, Inuit and Northwest Coast
- Iroqrafts From the site: Traditional & Ceremonial Iroquois Crafts &
Arts from the Six Nations Reserve -- Indian & Inuit. Serving Museums, Collectors & Retailers since 1959
Hill Gallery: Northwest Coast Native Art
- Just Art
Gallery and Framing Studio, houses an impressive
array of local art, including First Nations prints,
original paintings, carvings and jewelry, oils, acrylics
and watercolours by some of the North Island's best-known
painters; and breathtaking wildlife and nature
- Lattimer Gallery presents a fascinating display of gold and silver jewellery, argillite carvings, soapstone sculptures, steam bent boxes, masks, totem poles, and much more.
- Marie Shoes.Com We are a family owned Canadian company that features top quality moccasins, slippers, and boots for the whole family at affordable prices.
- The Museum at Campbell River includes
a gift shop that represents First Nations artists.
Northwest, with a large selection of products featuring First Nations art including textiles, blankets, etched glass, cards, limited edition prints, travel mugs, etc.
Also gallery site featuring Northwest Coast Art.
Online, with artwork, artist information, products
- Native Renaissance II, specializing
"in Native Artwork, including stone carving, leather
work and accessories, hand crafted candles, jewellery and
- NativeHorn : Aboriginal Quality Crafts, where you will find Aboriginal quality crafts and jewelry made in the traditional way.
- Northern Native Art Gallery - Affordable quality handmade northern Native carvings, jewellery, tools, and original paintings: stone, wood, and antler carvings; mammoth ivory tusk jewellery; Damascus knives and ulus. Commission artists for custom pieces.
- Northwind Art, specializing in Canadian Inuit and Native art and featuring an extensive selection of artists and quality, authentic works of art.
- Nuxalk Nation On-Line Gallery, "Our mission is to display the wide diversity and talent of the Nuxalk Nation to the world, while providing excellent products."
Aart Gallery, Inuit and Northwest Coast art and antiquities.
- Orenda Creations, Handcrafted Native American Style Healing Flutes, authentic, museum quality regalia, Buffalo and Wood Spirit one-of-a-kind jewelry - Lots of valuable Native links and information! Over 255 Original Native Stories and Legends from North American Natives and others from around the world, each with it's own moral or ethical teachings. Alderville First Nations Territory, Ontario Canada.
- Our Native Land, a contemporary art gallery specializing in Canadian native art, located in the heart of Jasper National Park.
- The Path Gallery features fine Native Art, created by First Nations tribe members, and is located in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada. The collection is drawn primarily from artists living on the Pacific Northwest Coast, on and around the miles of folding coastline between Alaska to the North, and the Olympia Peninsula to the South.
- Penelakut Art: A Gallery of the Artists of Kuper Island, British Columbia, Canada. Includes August Sylvester, Leonard Sylvester, Duke James, Daniel Dick, and Leo Mitchell
- Petroglyph Gallery, a collection of Northwest Coast Native Art specializing in the art done by the people of the Nuxalk First Nation.
- Red Kettle Art & Collectibles, a boutique for native art and quirky collectibles, divided into five main galleries: Norval Morrisseau\Woodlands, U.S. Outsider & Folk Art, Nova Scotia Folk Art, Quirky Canadiana, Artist Biographies.
Native Arts and Crafts Gallery, includes carvings,
moccasins, jewelry, Native prints, artcards, framing,
Cowichan wool sweaters, First Nations literature.
Auctions, an auction service for buying or selling
Native Indian Art and Artifacts.
- Skinz Leather Clothing, a small garment design and manufacturing business in the Yukon specializing in authentic caribou and moose hide jackets, bush-shirts and vests.
Snow Goose, specializing in Inuit and Native art from
Wrestler Gallery, devoted to Inuit and Northwest
Coast art, sculpture and graphics.
- Spirits of the North : Gallery of Tribal
Art, specializing in contemporary Northwest Coast
native art and jewellery.
- Stardale Women's Group Inc. Foundation,
designs beautiful weavings from natural fibers, dyed from
berries, flowers and roots.
- Stoneman Distributors,
provides high quality Brazilian carving stone at an affordable price. The storefront gallery displays work by Native artisans only, selling on consignment. The displays include carvings, wood work, stained glass, bowls, drums, and other Native artwork. Artists include Robert Morgan/Kanentase and Lori Laforme.
- Sweetgrass Studios,
home of Ojibway artist Rick Beaver and author Ruth Clarke.
- Traditional Treasures: Authentic
Traditional and Contemporary West Coast First Nations Art,
including original sculpted characters by Haida doll
artist, Carol Young (nee Bagshaw).
- Tsimshian-Gallery.com, site of
Tsimshian artist Ed. E. Bryant.
- Turtle Island Gallery, features artwork created by the Haida, Kwaguilth, Tsimshian, Coast Salish and various other tribes of B.C. as well a few Cree and Ojibway artists' works from eastern Canada.
- Virtual Mall Canada: Canadian Artisans, is being developed as a result of a very innovative project, the Internet Business Development for Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program, which has been generously sponsored by Western Diversification Canada. The purpose of the program is to teach individuals with disabilities how to develop a home-based Internet Web Store selling local Artisan's products. Revenues generated from the sales of products in the Web Stores are shared between the Entrepreneurs and Artisans.
Gallery, in Canadian Aboriginal art, including
paintings, prints and art cards.
- WarkInuit, specializing in Inuit wallhangings.
Spirit Art, featuring Haida and West Coast artists.
- Wei Wai Kum House of Treasures,
dedicated to Kwakwa'kawakw art of the Northwest Coast.
- West Coast Native Art,
offering exciting collection of native art by various artists. Add in your native art collection, order online.
- Todd Jason Baker, British Columbia
artist, on the Native Online site.
- Kirk Brant, the exclusive site of Kirk Brant.
This is the only place, other than public showings, where you can
purchase works by the artist.
- Donna Lynn Debassige Brinkworth, Ojibwe Woodlands painter based in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Riley Charters and Bill Lowe. We are happy to show some of our dreams, art, pictures, memories, etc.
- Haida Princess Totes, site for Lori Davis' hand stitched and hand cut purses.
- Gordon Dick Nuu-chah-nulth Artist Carves wearable art creating Westcoast designs on Jewellery in Gold and Silver. Carves wood collector pieces. Also Makes Functional Art such as tables & doors.
- Guéganne Gallery Studio, site of Guéganne Doucet, Aboriginal artist, painter and sculptor.
- Pam Duncombe @ Crooked Creek Studio This site depicts realistic portrayals of Native American people and Wildlife where art can be bought online. The artist is Pam Duncombe from Saskatchewan.
- Vicious Ink, site of Athabascan Yukon artist Graham Everitt.
- Darlene Gait, an accomplished Native Canadian artist with a strong influence from the Coast Salish - First Nations culture into which she was born.
- The Art of Tracy Gardner, Western and Native Art.
- A.J. Isbister: Artist of Visions, a
Saskatchewan artist, on the ARTPlaces.com: A Place for Artists on the Internet web site.
- Michelle Isbister McGilp: Visual Artist, a Saskatchewan artist.
- Coast Salish Artist Joe Jack, has worked extensively in jewellery, painting, ivory sculpture, and loves to carve in western Red Cedar.
- Alex Janvier.com, home of the Alberta Dene Suline artist.
- Ice Bear Studio, home of artist and sculptor Chris Johnson, aka Ice Bear. Chris is Ojibway from the Georgian Bay area in Ontario.
- Golden Dragonfly Beading,
beautiful and uniquely beaded tapestries by MaryBeth.
- Don McLeay: West Coast Native Artist,
original West Coast style Native American carvings, totem
poles, three-dimensional masks and panels, and custom
carved furniture, all unique and hand carved by Don
- Limited Edition Prints by Cree Artist Gordon Perreault!, from the Cree Nation of Northern Alberta (Lesser Slave Lake).
- Jim Poitras: First Nation Artist, from Saskatchewan.
- Bill Reid, (1920-1998), In Memoriam,
on the Canadian
Museum of Civilization site.
- Artwork by John Rueben
- Silyas Gallery: Nuxalk Art From the Heart of the Northwest Coast, including masks and carvings by the artist Silyas Saunders.
- James A. Simon, Mishibinijima. James Simon Mishibinijima is a world-renowned native artist from Wikwemikong, Ontario, Canada.
- Quappelle Tipi Maker: Tipis and Other Canvas Products, home of Grace Stevenson, a First Nations craftsperson from the Pasqua First Nation near Fort Qu'Appelle, Saskatchewan, best known for her work making authentic tipis.
- Red Crane Enterprises, site of
Mi'kmaq artist Alan Syliboy.
- CJ Taylor Artist & Author, site of
artist, storyteller and writer C. J. (Carrie) Taylor.
- Ahnisnabae Art, the official site of Native artist Roy Thomas.
Henry Vickers, at Eagle Dancer Enterprises, the
artist's home on the Internet.
- Terrence Young, an Ojibway Native
(Canadian Artists' Representation / le Front des artistes
- First Nations Periodical Index, a
searchable Aboriginal newspaper, magazine and journal
index. Article information can be found on North American
- Inuit & Native Art Bulletin, covers both Inuit and Native art as well as news from aboriginal art producing communities.
- Saskatchewan Indian, full text
articles from the magazine of the same name, including
articles on Saskatchewan artists.
- Ngapa gallery, focuses on works by prominent artists from Central and Western Desert regions of Australia as well as Arnhemland in the top end of the Northern Territory. It includes works by some of Australia’s most famous and respected aboriginal artists.
- Agora Gallery, offers a full range of
traditional and cutting edge works of art, and provides
expert art-consulting services to private and corporate
- AlaskaNativeArtists.com, a virtual art program serving Alaska Native artists.
- Alaskan Native Baskets, Tlingit cedar bark and spruce root baskets, cultural and support information, home of Tlinget artist Kyak-chu-ya-woo-aa (Pamla Credo-Hayes).
- Bear Canyon Galleries, representing outstanding Native artists living and working in the Southwest.
- Blackwing Arts
Cyber-Gallery, home of Alaskan Yup'ik artist/carver Ayap'run Jack Abraham
- Blue Rain Gallery.com (Exotic Kachinas, Pueblo pottery, Native American Indian pottery) is committed to promote work of Native American Indian pottery, handcraft Native American jewelry & kachinas. We sell contemporary Native American and regional art.
- Chimayo Trading & Mercantile
"Our goal is to provide you with the very finest in
Southwestern art, Native American pottery, Navajo Rugs,
Kachinas and baskets. We also carry a large selection of
high quality paintings, carvings and bronze
- Dial Trading Company, offering the handcrafted jewelry of Grant Dial, in silver, gold, quahog (or "wampum") and other materials.
- Eastern Native America Art
- ebuynativeart.com : Native American artwork from the Pacific Northwest. This Art Marketing Initiative is a program of
Northwest Indian College.
- Elk Ridge Art Company: Fine American
- First Native Nations From the site: All jewelry shown on this site is made of Sterling Silver and uses genuine turquoise, coral, jasper, abalone, bone, etc. unless otherwise noted and is handmade
by Native Americans.
- The Great Trading Path, Native American Indian drums, art,
crafts, beadwork, jewelry, greeting cards, baskets, pottery and
South Eastern Indian history.
Museum. From the site: "The mission and
philosophy of the Heard today is to promote appreciation
and respect for Native people and their cultural
heritage, with emphasis on the traditional cultures of
the Greater Southwest and on the evolving Native American
Fine Art Movement."
- Home & Away, an online gallery
featuring Inuit art from Arctic Canada, Maine Indian
baskets and African arts.
Arts and Crafts Association (IACA). From the site:
"The Indian Arts and Crafts Association (IACA) is a
not-for-profit organization established in 1974 to
support the effective protection and ethical promotion of
authentic Native American art and material culture. IACA
has more than 700 members throughout the United States
and five foreign countries. Members include Native
American artists, wholesale and retail dealers, museums,
collectors and others who support the goals of the
- Indian Market . Net
Summer Native American Art
of American Indian and Alaska Native Culture and Arts
Development (IAIA). From the site: "The mission
of the Institute of American Indian and Alaska Native
Culture and Arts Development (IAIA), federally chartered
by Congress in partial fulfillment of treaty and trust
obligations, is to serve as a multi-tribal Native center
of higher education for Native Americans. IAIA is
dedicated to the study, creative application,
preservation and care of Indian arts and culture."
- Welcome to the Art of Jaawano Giijik, original fine jewelry which, although expressive of contemporary precious metal design is infused by the spirit of the Anishinaabeg (Chippewa) of the Great Lakes area.
- Jewelry Home of the Internet's best jewelry resources, find out everything you want to know about jewelry.
Publishing, Inc. "Publisher of books, notecards,
holiday greeting cards and prints featuring the art and
culture of Southwest Native Americans." Designs are
commissioned from Native American artists.
- Latin American Folk Art, Huichol and Tepehuano yarn paintings, Mexican masks, lacquerware, textiles and indigenous art from throughout Mexico and Latin America.
- Lowe Art Museum, University of Miami:
Native American Art
- Marylyn's Beadworks
Native American Art & Crafts
- Morning Star Gallery: The World's Premier
Gallery for Antique American Indian Art
- NakomaArts.com. Enjoy the world of nature and the Native American through his unique art prints and crafts.
- Native American Art and Collectables,
handmade traditional Native American artifacts and
- Native American Art by WinonaPowers
- Native American Traders
- Native Expressions, museum quality Native American & Southwest masks, serigraphs, rawhide shields, dolls, giclees, prints & gift shop items
Official Clifford Brycelea Web Site
Indian Nation, including an exhibit of cultural items
in the Shako:wi Cultural Center
Chethlahe Paladin - "Although David Chethlahe
Paladin is an influential artist in terms of his
contributions to the development of contemporary Native
American art, the breadth and depth of his work exceeds
the usual artistic style appellations. Paladin's art is
rooted in but not bounded by the lore of his Indian
ancestry. His themes are timelessness and universality.
While some of his motifs are recognizably Indian,
Paladin's singular ability to amalgamate recurrent images
enables him to straddle cultures and embrace design
concepts that have a universal rather than merely
cultural appeal. At the core of his remarkably diverse
art is the theme of harmony and peace as it touches upon
the spiritual and dream qualities of the roots of
Essex Museum includes a Native American Art section.
- Peterson Gallery. Artwork from the most acclaimed Native-American artists in the Pacific Northwest. Native owned and operated by renowned artist Andy Wilbur-Peterson on the Skokomish Indian Reservation.
- Powwow Power, information & history of powwows, powwow listings & powwow power t-shirts.
Arts: "The Best in Southwest Indian
- PuebloDirect.com - We are proud to offer the Highest Quality and Most Unique Native American arts on the Web. PuebloDirect.com, Native American Arts from the Pueblo Direct to you.
- Pueblo Pottery in Maine, an Internet gallery providing gallery quality, traditional and contemporary, Native American pueblo pottery from the Southwest at wholesale prices to collectors and admirers everywhere.
- Stan D. Sinnett: Fine Arts &
Illustration, a member of the Blackfeet tribe of
Montana, has specialized in realistic oil paintings and
illustrations of Blackfeet life including hunting,
domestic scenes, and wildlife.
Silver Gallery - Finer Native American Indian Jewelry from Navajo, Zuni, Hopi and Santo Domingo artists. Featuring authentic Zuni fetishes and rare, natural, high-grade turquoise from the American Southwest.
Tradewinds: Purveyors of Fine Indian and Western
Collectables and Aritifacts
- Storyteller's House, Mohawk artist Natasha Smoke Santiago displays her art
Azure Jewelry, handmade Native American jewelry.
- Trophies of Honor: Art Chronicles of
Tortoise Gallery, with the contemporary designs of
the Native American and the Southwestern artist, in all
- Turquoise Village, Zuni Indian
Jewelry, Turquoise and Silver Indian Jewelry, Indian Art,
and Native American Crafts.
- Unique Native Southwestern Artist, by Artist Reno Moreno. Experience stunning Southwestern Images, Native Americans, bold and worn, enhanced with vivid Southwestern colors that will enlighten any place, home or office with Southwestern Décor.
- Wakpamni Bed & Breakfast Gift Shop
- Yosemite Native Art Gallery, with
historic and contemporary pieces.
Other Native North American Indexes
- Aboriginal Canada Portal, "your single window to Canadian Aboriginal on-line resources, contacts, information, and government programs and services."
In Canada.com : A National Online Directory of Artists
and Galleries, is dedicated to raising the profile of
the visual arts in Canada by maintaining a national
directory of internet links to artists and art resources.
- arts.resourceaid.com, resource site for everything to do with the arts. Full of newsletters, articles,
links and other resources - ALL FREE - in one easy to navigate site to save
time and money.
- Index of Native American Resources on the
- Aboriginal Arts and Culture section
Aboriginal Links to Aboriginal Resources
- North American Native Art websites,
on the University
of Tromsø, Centre for Saami Studies website.
Back to Aboriginal
Arts Gallery Saskatchewan home page, or use the BACK arrow