The Flying Dust Reserve is located on the north side of the town Meadow Lake. This reserve is 3,890 hectares in size with 861 people of which 343 reside on reserve.
This reserve came about after the signing of Treaty 6 on September 3, 1878. The reserves original chief was Chief Kopahawakemum.
The official language of Flying Dust is Cree.